The Milne Group fleet is one of the largest and most comprehensive in the region
We operate an extensive workshop employing two diesel mechanics, ensuring all plant is in good and safe working order prior to it going to work.
Our fleet is as follows:
Seven machines available ranging in size from 1 to 24 tonne, offering a wide range of attachments to suit any task including:
- Tilting quick hitches to suit all bucket widths
- Slashbuster (vegetation and stump grinding)
- Log grab
- Rock breaker
- Flip screen
Dozers D6 and D7 size machines
- Scrub cage
- Poly pipe rip and laying up to 3”
We operate a fleet of three well maintained Caterpillar 615CII elevating scrapers, making bulk earthworks projects such as dam sinking and gravel extraction develop in a timely manner.
- Caterpillar 12G
- Caterpillar 140H
Peter Milne Earthmoving can offer a range of logistic services including bulk supply of quarry products, heavy haulage hire and water cart services, the fleet is as follows:
- 2 x Truck and Superdog units (27 tonne payload)
- Truck and tag-along trailer
- Mack Granite with triaxle hydraulic widening float 2.5-3.5x12m deck -30 tonne capacity
- Mack Vision with triaxle float 2.5x11m deck – 28 tonne capacity
- Mack 10,000L water cart, with batter sprays and dribble bar.
Articulated dump trucks
We operate two Caterpillar 40 tonne dump trucks making off road haulage more efficient.
Front end loaders
- Caterpillar 950 X2
- Caterpillar 966
- Log grabs including stick rakes
- General purpose buckets
- Loadrite quarry scales
- Hay forks
We have a range of rollers available from 2 to 14 tonne, both smooth drum and padfoot, this covers and all compaction needs on projects ensuring a quality finish.
JCB 3CX backhoe
- Caterpillar 226C wheel loader
- Caterpillar 239D multi terrain loader
- Profiler Head 600mm
- Road Broom
- Pallet Forks
- 4:1 buckets